Keto chow mein - Cooking, Coaching & Conversations with Dr Lucy
May 27, 2021
This week on cooking, coaching & conversations, Dr Lucy Burns shows how to make a simple and delicious keto chow mein.
- butter for cooking
- onions, chopped (we used frozen)
- mushrooms, chopped
- 1 kg beef mince
- 1 packet of Mingle Seasonings 'Curry in a Hurry'
- capsicum, sliced
- cabbage, sliced (could also use coleslaw mix)
- sour cream
- Heat a pan and add some butter.
- Add the chopped onions, stir and cook for a few minutes.
- Add the beef mince to the pan and break up with the spoon & cook.
- Add the sachet of 'Curry in a Hurry' to the meat and onions, stir and cover to continue cooking.
- Add the mushrooms and capsicum, stir through and continue cooking.
- Add in the cabbage, stir and continue to cook the veggies.
- Once the vegetables are cooked down and the mince is cooked, remove from the heat, stir through some sour cream and it is ready to serve.