Low Carb Butter Chicken - Cooking, Coaching & Conversations with Dr Lucy Burns
May 11, 2022
Cooking, Coaching & Conversations with Dr Lucy Burns is live on Facebook at 6pm Tuesday nights. In this week's episode, Dr Lucy shows how to make a quick and easy low carb butter chicken.
- 1.2kgs chicken thighs, chopped
- onions, chopped (we used frozen)
- capsicum, chopped
- zucchini, chopped
- pumpkin, chopped
- mushrooms, sliced
- spinach leaves
- 2 x Mingle Seasoning "Butter Chicken" sachet
- 1 jar of passata
- Heat a large frying pan and add the chicken & onions and start cooking.
- Add the chopped veggies and the seasoning sachets, stir and continue to cook.
- Add the passata and stir. Continue to simmer to cook the veggies and the chicken.
- Once the chicken and veggies are cooked through, add some cream and butter and stir through.