Low Carb Burgers - Cooking, Coaching & Conversations with Dr Lucy Burns
Dec 21, 2021
Cooking, Coaching & Conversations with Dr Lucy Burns is live on Facebook at 5.30pm Tuesday nights. In this weeks episode, Dr Lucy showed how to whip up a quick and easy low carb dinner that the whole family will love - low carb burgers.
- 500g beef mince
- 1 zucchini, grated
- 250g halloumi, grated
- 2 eggs
- Mingle Seasoning 'Taco Seasoning' sachet
- Grate zucchini and squeeze the juice out in a tea towel.
- Add the mince, halloumi, zucchini, eggs and seasoning mix to a large bowl and combine well.
- Heat a frying pan and add some butter or oil.
- Shape mince mixture into patties and fry in the frying pan on both sides until cooked through.
- Once the patties are cooked serve in lettuce cups with avocado and tomato.