Coconut & lime salmon - Cooking, Coaching & Conversations with Dr Lucy
May 26, 2021
This week on cooking, coaching & conversations, Dr Lucy Burns will be showing us how to cook coconut & lime poached salmon.
- 1 can coconut cream, shaken
- Mingle Seasonings green curry powder sachet
- 2 limes
- 4 salmon fillets, skin on
- 2 red chillis, sliced and seeds removed
- green beans
- fresh coriander leaves
- Heat a pan and add the coconut cream to reduce slightly.
- Add a sprinkle of green curry powder to the coconut cream.
- Add the zest and juice of 2 limes to the pan and stir to combine the sauce.
- Add the salmon fillets to the sauce, cover and cook for approximately 10 minutes.
- Top and tail your green beans, chop your broccoli and steam in the microwave for a few minutes.
- Add the sliced red chillis to the salmon and coconut cream.
- Once the salmon is cooked, serve with the steamed vegetables and top with fresh coriander leaves.