Low carb chicken stroganoff - Cooking, Coaching & Conversations with Dr Lucy Burns
May 04, 2022
Cooking, Coaching & Conversations with Dr Lucy Burns is live on Facebook at 6pm Tuesday nights. In this week's episode, Dr Lucy shows how to make a quick and easy low carb chicken stroganoff.
- butter or oil
- chopped onions (we used frozen)
- 500g chicken mince
- Mingle Seasoning 'Hearty Stroganoff' sachet
- tomato paste
- dry coleslaw mix
- sliced mushrooms
- sour cream
- Heat a large pan and add some butter or oil and the onions and start to cook.
- Once the onions have started to brown, add in the chicken mince and seasoning sachet and stir to cook and break up the chicken.
- Add in the tomato paste, coleslaw mix & mushrooms and stir to combine. Continue to cook until the veggies are cooked through.
- Add sour cream and stir through.