Cauli-sotto - Cooking, Coaching & Conversations with Dr Lucy Burns
Aug 24, 2022
Tonight on cooking, coaching & conversations Dr Lucy is throwing together a delicious weeknight meal using cauliflower rice - cauli-sottto! This meal is very flexible as you can use whatever protein or veggies you have on hand.
- goats or feta cheese
- cherry tomatoes
- whole garlic cloves
- olive oil
- Mingle Seasoning tangy zataar
- chopped onions (we use frozen)
- bacon, chopped
- chicken thighs, chopped
- cauliflower rice (we use frozen)
- baby spinach leaves
- parmesan cheese, grated
- Place your goat or feta cheese in a baking dish and add the tomatoes, mushrooms, garlic, a drizzle of olive oil and a sprinkle of the zataar seasoning.
- Bake the cheese in the oven until the veggies are cooked.
- While the cheese is baking, heat a large pan on the stove and add some olive oil or butter.
- Add in the chopped onions, bacon and chicken. Stir and allow to cook.
- Once the chicken is cooked, add in the cauliflower rice and some salt.
- Once the cheese and veggies in the oven are cooked, remove them from the oven and mash them together to create a creamy sauce.
- Add the cheese & veggie sauce to the cauliflower mixture with some cream and stir to combine.
- Stir through some baby spinach leaves and grated parmesan.