Mexican mince - Cooking, Coaching & Conversations with Dr Lucy Burns
Jun 01, 2022
This week Dr Lucy whipped up a quick and tasty Mexican mince with chorizo. The whole family will love this easy dish and you can add all your favourite toppings like cheese, sour cream & avocado too!
Check out this 5 ingredient recipe today!
- chorizo sausage, sliced
- beef mince
- Mingle Seasoning 'Taco seasoning sachet'
- baby spinach leaves
- cheese, avocado and sour cream to serve
- Heat a large frying pan and start cooking the chorizo sausage.
- Add the mince and use a spatula or spoon to break it up as it cooks.
- Once the mince is cooked, add the taco seasoning and passata and stir to combine. Allow to simmer.
- Once the sauce has slightly thickened, add the spinach leaves and stir through for them to wilt.
- Serve the mince with cheese, avocado and sour cream.