Low carb tuna bake - Cooking, Coaching & Conversations with Dr Lucy
Sep 07, 2021
This week on cooking, coaching & conversations, Dr Lucy Burns is showing us how to prepare a family-friendly, low carb tuna bake.
- cauliflower florets
- 1 large tin of tuna in springwater, drained
- 1 large tub of smooth ricotta
- 4 tbsp sour cream
- frozen peas
- Mingle Seasoning garlic & dill spice blend
- grated tasty cheese
- Roast the cauliflower florets in a large casserole dish in the oven for 10-15 minutes.
- In a large bowl, add the tuna and break up all the pieces.
- Add the tub of ricotta and sour cream to the tuna and stir to combine.
- Add frozen peas, salt and the garlic and dill spice blend to the tuna mixture and stir through.
- Once the cauliflower has roasted, spread the tuna mixture over the top of the cauliflower.
- Sprinkle the grated cheese over the top of the tuna mixture.
- Bake in the oven until golden brown and cooked through.