Low Carb Spaghetti Bolognese - Cooking, Coaching & Conversations with Dr Lucy
Sep 07, 2021
This week on cooking, coaching & conversations, Dr Lucy Burns showed how to create a delicious family-friendly low carb dinner - spaghetti bolognese!
- olive oil
- onions, chopped
- 1kg grass-fed beef mince
- mushrooms, chopped
- capsicum, chopped
- baby spinach leaves
- Mingle Seasoning spaghetti bolognese sachet
- 1 jar of passata
- grated cheese for serving
- Heat a pan with some olive oil.
- Add in the chopped onions and cook for a few minutes.
- Add the beef mince to the pan and stir to break up and cook.
- Add in the mushrooms and stir through.
- Once the mince has cooked, add in the spaghetti bolognese sachet and jar of passata. Leave to simmer and reduce.
- Spiralise your zucchini into noodles.
- Add the baby spinach to the bolognese mixture and stir to combine.
- Once the sauce is ready, toss through the zucchini noodles to heat through.
- Once the zucchini is heated through, it is ready to serve. We like to top it with some grated cheese to serve.