Chicken Stroganoff - Cooking, Coaching & Conversations with Dr Lucy Burns
Sep 28, 2022
Last night on Cooking, Coaching & Conversations Dr Lucy whipped up a quick and easy chicken stroganoff. This is a great weeknight dinner the whole family will enjoy. We like to serve it with a creamy cauliflower mash.
- onions, chopped
- capsicum, chopped
- chicken thighs, chopped (boneless & skinless)
- mushrooms, chopped
- Mingle Seasoning 'Hearty Stroganoff' meal sachet
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- spinach leaves
- 2 tbsps sour cream
- Heat a pan over medium-high heat and add the butter to melt.
- Add the onions and capsicum and start cooking.
- Add the chicken, Mingle sachet and mushrooms and allow to cook. Stirring occasionally.
- Once the chicken and veggies are cooked, stir through the spinach leaves and sour cream.
- When the spinach is wilted, it is ready to serve.
- We love to serve this with cauliflower mash.