Rack of lamb - Cooking, Coaching & Conversations with Dr Lucy
Jul 08, 2021
This week on cooking, coaching & conversations, Dr Lucy Burns shows us how to make a delicious family dinner - roasted rack of lamb.
- 1 packet of Danish feta cheese
- 2 punnets of cherry tomatoes
- mushrooms, sliced
- zucchinis, chopped
- capsicum, chopped
- olive oil
- Mingle Seasoning - ranch or garlic and herb spice blend
- rack of lamb
- In a baking dish, place the block of feta cheese in the centre of the dish.
- Add all the vegetables around the sides of the feta.
- Drizzle generously with olive and sprinkle on the spice blend.
- On a separate baking tray, place the rack of lamb fat side up.
- Drizzle the lamb with olive oil and sprinkle with more seasoning mix.
- Place the rack of lamb in the oven to roast until cooked.
- Roast the feta & vegetables in the oven for 25 mins and then mash together with the fork and serve with the roasted lamb.