Low Carb Tuna Mornay - Cooking, Coaching & Conversations with Dr Lucy Burns
Nov 16, 2021
Cooking, Coaching & Conversations with Dr Lucy Burns is live on Facebook at 5.30pm Tuesday nights. In this weeks episode, Dr Lucy showed how to whip up a quick and easy weeknight dinner - low carb tuna mornay.
- diced onions (we used frozen)
- cauliflower florets (we used frozen)
- zucchini, chopped
- cherry tomatoes
- Mingle Seasoning All Purpose spice mix
- tinned tuna, drained
- boiled eggs, peeled
- Heat a large pan and add some oil, the onions, cauliflower florets and saute.
- After a few minutes add in the zucchinis, tomatoes, salt and All Purpose seasoning mix.
- Add in the tuna and the cream and stir through.
- Once the cauliflower is cooked, quarter the boiled eggs and add them in also. Stir through to heat.