Low Carb Green Chicken - Cooking, Coaching & Conversations with Dr Lucy Burns
May 25, 2022
Cooking, Coaching & Conversations with Dr Lucy Burns is live on Facebook at 6pm Tuesday nights. In this week's episode, Dr Lucy shows how to make a quick and easy low carb green chicken curry.
- olive oil or butter
- 1kg chicken thighs, chopped
- Mingle Seasoning 'Green Curry' sachet
- green beans
- coconut cream
- cashew nuts
- to serve - lime or lemon juice, coriander leaves, chilli flakes
- Heat a large frying pan and add the oil to heat up.
- Add the chicken to the pan and stir to start cooking.
- Once the chicken is nearly cooked, add the green curry sachet.
- Add the green beans and coconut cream and reduce to a simmer. You can also add some water at this stage if more liquid is required.
- Once the chicken and veggies are cooked the curry is ready. Serve with cashew nuts and your choice of extra toppings.