Low carb salmon patties - Cooking, Coaching & Conversations with Dr Lucy Burns
Oct 12, 2021
Cooking, Coaching & Conversations with Dr Lucy Burns is live on Facebook at 5.30pm Tuesday nights. In this weeks episode, Dr Lucy showed how to make low carb salmon patties.
- 1 large tin of salmon, drained
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 avocado, flesh only
- Mingle Seasoning 'Dill & Garlic' seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup hemp seeds or almond meal
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- butter for pan-frying
- In a large bowl add the salmon and mash it roughly with a fork.
- Add in the chopped onion and the avocado flesh and combine all the ingredients together while mashing the avocado.
- Add in the salt, seasoning mix, hemp seeds, parmesan cheese and eggs and mix to combine together.
- Heat a large frying pan and add some butter for pan-frying.
- Shape the mixture into six patties and cook on both sides to brown and cook through.
- Serve with a side salad or steamed veggies.