Huevos Rancheros - Cooking, Coaching & Conversations with Dr Lucy Burns
Apr 06, 2022
Cooking, Coaching & Conversations with Dr Lucy Burns is live on Facebook at 6pm Tuesday nights. In this week's episode, Dr Lucy shows how to make a quick and easy low carb Huevos Rancheros.
- chopped onions, we used frozen ones
- Cleaver's burger patties, 450g
- capsicum, chopped
- zucchini, chopped
- thick & chunky passata
- Mingle Seasoning 'Spag Bol' seasoning mix sachet
- feta cheese, cubed
- Heat a large frying pan and add your chopped onions to start cooking.
- Add the burger patties to the frying pan and cook.
- Add the veggies, passata and seasoning sachet, stir and continue cooking.
- Stir through the feta cheese once the burger patties and veggies are cooked.
- Crack in the eggs on top of the sauce, cover and continue to cook until the eggs are cooked to your liking.