Healthy Hot Dogs - Cooking, Coaching & Conversations with Dr Lucy Burns
Apr 12, 2022
Cooking, Coaching & Conversations with Dr Lucy Burns is live on Facebook at 6pm Tuesday nights. In this week's episode, Dr Lucy shows how to make a quick and easy low carb healthy hot dogs.
- 1 egg
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp gelatin
- 1/2 - 1 cup of grated mozzarella cheese
- seasonings are optional (herbs, spices etc)
- Cleaver's organic beef hot dogs
- coleslaw, sauerkraut & sugar-free tomato sauce to serve
- Pre heat a waffle maker or pancake maker.
- Whisk together the egg, baking powder and gelatin.
- Stir in the grated mozzarella cheese.
- Place the batter in the waffle maker or pancake maker and cook until it is browned and cooked through.
- While the jimmy cakes are cooking, heat up with the hot dogs.
- Serve Jimmy cake topped with a hot dog, sauce and your choice of salad.