Chicken Tray Bake - Cooking, Coaching & Conversations with Dr Lucy Burns
Mar 23, 2022
Cooking, Coaching & Conversations with Dr Lucy Burns is live on Facebook at 6pm Tuesday nights. In this week's episode, Dr Lucy shows how to make a quick and easy low carb chicken traybake.
- chicken wings
- olive oil
- Mingle Seasonings Zaatar spice mix
- goat or feta cheese
- cherry tomatoes
- sliced mushrooms
- baby spinach leaves
- Preheat your oven and line two large baking trays with non-stick baking paper.
- In a large bowl toss together the chicken wings, salt, olive oil and zaatar spice mix.
- Spread the chicken wings out on one of the baking trays in an even layer.
- On the second tray, place the cheese in the middle and spread the veggies around the outside of the tray. Sprinkle with the zaatar seasoning and a good drizzle of olive oil.
- Place both trays in the oven and bake until the chicken and veggies are cooked through.
- Remove from the oven and then mash together the veggies with the cheese. Spoon the cheese and veggie mixture over baby spinach leaves. Serve with the chicken wings.