Low carb satay beef - Cooking, Coaching & Conversations with Dr Lucy Burns
Jan 19, 2022
Cooking, Coaching & Conversations with Dr Lucy Burns is live on Facebook at 6pm Tuesday nights. In this weeks episode, Dr Lucy showed how to whip up a quick and easy low carb dinner that the whole family will love - low carb beef satay.
- coconut oil
- onions, chopped (we used frozen)
- sliced beef, we used scotch fillet steak
- Mingle Seasoning Satay Seasoning sachet
- 1 tin coconut cream (270ml)
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- frozen veggies
- Heat a large pan and add some coconut oil and the onions and cook for a few minutes.
- Add the beef slices and the satay seasoning sachet to the pan and stir. Allow the beef to brown.
- Add the peanut butter and coconut cream and stir to combine and continue cooking at a simmer.
- Season the beef satay with salt to taste.
- Steam the frozen veggies and serve with the satay.