Beef Stroganoff - Cooking, Coaching & Conversations with Dr Lucy
Jun 30, 2021
This week on cooking, coaching & conversations, Dr Lucy Burns shows us how to make a quick and easy dinner - beef stroganoff.
- 1 kg beef mince and/or beef strips
- onions, chopped (we used frozen ones)
- mushrooms, sliced
- eggplant, cubed
- capsicum, chopped
- 2 x Mingle Seasoning Hearty Stroganoff sachets
- water, if more liquid required
- 250 ml sour cream
- Heat a large pot over medium heat and add in some ghee.
- Add the beef into the pot and brown it in the ghee.
- Brown the meat and add in the onions, stir and continue to cook.
- Add the mushrooms, eggplant, capsicum and passata to the pot.
- Add the Mingle Seasoning sachets and stir.
- Add more water if some more liquid is required and cover to simmer.
- Once the meat is cooked, remove from the heat and stir through the sour cream to finish.