Thai poached chicken - Cooking, Coaching & Conversations with Dr Lucy
Sep 08, 2021
This week on cooking, coaching & conversations, Dr Lucy is cooking a Thai poached chicken, which is another delicious, easy low carb family dinner.
- coconut oil
- onions, chopped (we used frozen)
- 1 tin of coconut cream
- Mingle Seasonings red curry powder (approx. half a sachet)
- 500g chicken thighs, boneless & skinless
- capsicum, sliced
- zucchini, sliced
- Heat a pan with some coconut oil.
- Add the onions to the pan, stir and cook for a few minutes just to soften, not brown.
- Shake the tin of coconut cream and then add to the pan, bring to a simmer to reduce slightly.
- Add some of the red curry seasoning mix to taste.
- Slice the chicken thighs and add to the coconut mixture.
- Turn the heat down, cover to cook the chicken.
- Stir the chicken and then add the sliced veggies and stir again.
- Add the zest and juice from the lime to the pan.
- Once the veggies are cooked it is ready to serve.