Low carb chicken stroganoff - Cooking, Coaching & Conversations with Dr Lucy Burns
Dec 14, 2021
Cooking, Coaching & Conversations with Dr Lucy Burns is live on Facebook at 5.30pm Tuesday nights. In this weeks episode, Dr Lucy showed how to whip up a quick and easy low carb dinner that the whole family will love - low carb chicken stroganoff.
- onions, chopped (we used frozen)
- 1.5kg chicken thighs, chopped
- Mingle seasonings 'Stroganoff' sachet
- green beans, chopped
- 500g mushrooms, sliced
- 300ml cream
- Heat your pan and add the butter and onions, cook for a few minutes.
- Add the chicken and stir through to coat in the butter.
- Add in the stroganoff sachet and the mushrooms and stir.
- Once the mushrooms have cooked down a bit, add in the cream and passata and leave to simmer and cook the chicken through.
- Once the chicken is cooked, stir through the beans and allow to simmer for a few minutes.