Lemon Barramundi - Cooking, Coaching & Conversations with Dr Lucy Burns
Sep 29, 2021
This week in Cooking, Coaching & Conversations Dr Lucy Burns cooks a delicious week night meal, barramundi with a lemon butter sauce.
- barramundi fillets
- lemon, sliced
- salt flakes
- green veggies - beans, broccoli etc
- pinch of guar gum
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper and lay the barramundi fillets on the tray.
- Lay slices of lemon on top of the barramundi and sprinkle with salt. Place the fish in the oven to bake.
- Prepare your green vegetables and steam them.
- Prepare your cauliflower mash.
- In a saucepan, add the butter, the zest and juice of one lemon and heat to melt the butter and combine the sauce.
- Add a pinch of guar gum to thicken the sauce if desired.
- Once the fish is cooked, remove it from the oven and serve it with your lemon butter sauce and vegetables.