Fish Pie - Cooking, Coaching & Conversations with Dr Lucy
Jun 22, 2021
This week on cooking, coaching & conversations, Dr Lucy Burns shows us how to make a quick and easy dinner - fish pie. You don't need to use salmon in this recipe. If you prefer, you could use white fish or chicken; it is very versatile.
- a big knob of butter
- chopped onions, we used frozen
- 300ml pure cream
- 2 tbsp Mingle Seasonings garlic & dill seasoning blend
- 4 x salmon fillets
- 1 bag mixed frozen vegetables (cauliflower, broccoli, beans etc.)
- grated cheese
- Heat a large frying pan and add some butter.
- Add some onions and cook for a few minutes, stirring.
- Add the cream to the pan and bring to a simmer.
- Add in the seasoning blend and season with some salt and stir to combine.
- Add the salmon fillets and the mixed vegetables to the pan to poach in the cream mixture.
- Once the salmon and vegetables are all cooked, break up the salmon into bite-sized pieces.
- Sprinkle grated cheese on the top and grill in the oven until golden and bubbly.