Chicken, Bacon & cabbage - Cooking, Coaching & Conversations with Dr Lucy
Sep 07, 2021
This week on Cooking, Coaching & Conversations Dr Lucy is making another quick and easy dinner - chicken, bacon & cabbage.
- 1kg chicken thighs
- 1/2kg bacon
- onions, chopped (we used frozen)
- Mingle Seasoning Dill & Garlic spice mix
- sour cream
- Heat up a large pan.
- Cut up the chicken into chunks and add to the pan.
- Slice the bacon and add to the pan also.
- Add the onions to the pan.
- Cook the chicken, bacon and onions for a few minutes to brown.
- Chop up your veggies.
- Add the seasoning, salt and veggies to the pan and stir through.
- Cover and allow to cook, stirring occasionally.
- Once the chicken and veggies are cooked, stir through the sour cream.