Moroccan chicken drumsticks - Cooking, Coaching & Conversations with Dr Lucy Burns
Aug 31, 2022
Dr Lucy showed us how to make a delicious low carb real food dinner in under 30 minutes - Moroccan chicken drumsticks and pan-fried veggies. There is no need to order delivery for dinner if you are tired, as this dinner is on the table in under half an hour.
- chicken drumsticks
- olive oil
- Mingle Seasoning Moroccan Tagine sachet
- cabbage, sliced
- capsicums, sliced
- mushrooms, sliced
- Preheat your oven.
- Drizzle some oil on the drumsticks with a sprinkle of salt and the Mingle sachet. Toss to make sure it is all coated evenly.
- Place on a lined baking tray skin side up and roast in the oven for 20 minutes.
- While the drumsticks are cooking, prepare the vegetables.
- Heat a large frying pan and add some butter to melt.
- Add the cabbage and cover. Leave to cook for a few minutes.
- Add the capsicum and mushrooms, and stir to combine. Cover and leave to cook.
- Once the veggies and chicken are cooked, it is ready to serve.