Air fryer steak & veg - Cooking, Coaching & Conversations with Dr Lucy Burns
Feb 01, 2023
Dr Lucy is still loving her air fryer, and in this week's episode of Cooking, Coaching and Conversations, she cooks steak and popcorn cauliflower in the air fryer! Good old steak and veg is a delicious and satisfying weeknight dinner the whole family will love.
- cauliflower florets
- olive oil
- Mingle Seasoning 'Tangy Zaatar' blend
- broccoli florets
- goat's cheese
- mustard of your choice
- Preheat your air fryer to 200C.
- Add your cauliflower florets, oil, salt, and seasoning to a bowl. Toss well to ensure it is all coated.
- Place the cauliflower in the bottom of the air fryer. Start to cook while you prepare the steak.
- Drizzle some olive oil, salt and seasoning on the steak on both sides.
- Cook the steak for 6 mins each side and the cauliflower for a total of 14 minutes.
- While the steak is cooking, steam the broccoli with some butter in the microwave.
- Serve the steak with your favourite mustard, cauliflower popcorn and broccoli topped with goat's cheese.