Winnie Cakes with tuna - Cooking, Coaching & Conversations with Dr Lucy Burns
Dec 14, 2022
In Cooking, Coaching & Conversations this week, Dr Lucy is making a spin on Jimmy Cakes, inspired by her beautiful client Winnie! This version includes tuna for extra protein. The end result is kind of a cross between a tuna pattie and a Jimmy cake.
- 400g tin of tuna in springwater, drained
- Mingle Seasoning 'Whoops we forgot the bagel'
- 1 cup grated mozzarella
- 1/4 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup peas
- 4 eggs
- Preheat a non-stick frying pan or pancake maker
- In a large bowl place the tuna, salt, seasoning, mozzarella, almond meal, peas and eggs. Mix well to combine.
- Dollop the mixture onto the frying pan or pancake maker. Cook until browned on both sides and cooked through.
- Serve with mayonnaise or Mingle Seasoning tomato sauce.