Tuna a la RLM - Cooking, Coaching & Conversations with Dr Lucy Burns
Jun 22, 2022
Dr Lucy shows you how to improvise in the kitchen when things don't quite go to plan. It is still easy to make a delicious and easy low carb real food dinner, like this tuna a la RLM!
- 500g cauliflower florets, well cooked
- 3/4 cup frozen peas
- large tin of tuna, drained
- sun-dried tomatoes, drained
- Mingle Seasoning 'All-Purpose' blend
- Mingle Seasoning 'Whoops we forgot the bagel' blend
- cabbage, sliced
- sour cream
- Mash together the cauliflower with a fork and then stir through the frozen peas.
- Add the tuna, sun-dried tomatoes, seasonings, egg & salt to the cauliflower mixture and stir to combine.
- Heat a large frying pan over medium-low heat and add some butter.
- Add the tuna mixture and sliced cabbage and stir to heat through and cook the cabbage.
- Once everything is cooked, remove from the heat and stir through some sour cream and it is ready to serve.