Cauliflower Popcorn - Cooking, Coaching & Conversations with Dr Lucy Burns
Dec 21, 2022
On cooking, coaching & conversations Dr Lucy shows you how she makes her new favourite thing - cauliflower popcorn! Using her beloved air fryer and some Mingle Seasoning, cauliflower popcorn is so easy to make and an easy side dish for chicken drumsticks.
- olive oil
- Mingle Seasoning
- Preheat your air fryer to 200C
- Chop cauliflower into small florets and place in a bowl.
- Coat well in olive oil and toss together, making sure all the bits of cauliflower are coated.
- Sprinkle in your favourite Mingle Seasoning blends and some salt. Toss to coat evenly.
- Cook in the air fryer for 14 minutes.
- Serve the cauliflower popcorn as a side dish with your favourite protein.