Japanese Pancake - Cooking, Coaching & Conversations with Dr Lucy Burns
Mar 02, 2022
Cooking, Coaching & Conversations with Dr Lucy Burns is live on Facebook at 6pm Tuesday nights. In this week's episode, Dr Lucy shows how to make a quick and easy low carb Japanese pancake.
- 400g bacon, chopped
- 400g cabbage, chopped
- big knob of butter
- 8 eggs
- Mingle Seasoning 'Guacamole spice mix'
- Optional toppings - mayonnaise & sugar-free BBQ sauce
- Heat a frying pan and add the bacon in to start frying, stirring.
- Add in the cabbage and the butter and continue to stir while it is cooking.
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, cream and seasoning.
- Once the bacon and cabbage are cooked, turn the heat down to low and pour in the egg mixture. Cover and cook until the egg is set.
- Remove from the pan and drizzle with the sugar-free BBQ sauce and mayonnaise as desired.