This week on Cooking, Coaching & Conversations Dr Lucy Burns whips up an Easy Peasy Low Carb Spag Bol, showing how easy it can be to make a delicious and satisfying meal. She also chats about tips and tricks to make sure you always have helpful ingredients on hand.
"Make the helpful thing easy and the unhelpful thing hard."
Time: 15 minutes
1. Heat oil in large pan until hot.
2. Add mince, onion, capsicum, saute and break down mince until browned.
3. Add seasoning, tomato paste, passata, spinach, cheese and konjac fettucini and mix through.
4. Add a small amount of water if it dries out to stop it from burning.
5. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.