Burgers & cabbage - Cooking, Coaching & Conversations with Dr Lucy Burns
Nov 23, 2022
Last night in Cooking, Coaching & Conversations, Dr Lucy made a super quick and nutrient-dense meal - burger patties with cheese, avocado and cabbage. Remember, nutritious food can be fast to prepare and absolutely delicious, but it isn't always glamorous!
- burger patties
- sliced cheese
- Mingle Seasonings tomato sauce
- cabbage, sliced
- goat's cheese or cream cheese
- Heat a large pan and add some butter to melt.
- Cook the burgers patties on both sides, until browned and cooked through. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add the cabbage and some extra butter to the frying pan and stir fry.
- Top the burger patties with avo and sliced cheese.
- Once the cabbage is cooked, stir through the goat's cheese and serve with the burger patties.