Burger and Veggies - Cooking, Coaching & Conversations with Dr Lucy Burns
Oct 18, 2022
Last night in Cooking, Coaching & Conversations, Dr Lucy made a super quick and nutrient-dense meal - burger patties and veggies. Remember, nutritious food can be fast to prepare and absolutely delicious, but it isn't always glamorous!
- Cleaver's organic burger patties
- butter or oil
- cheese slices
- sliced mushrooms
- cauliflower mash
- sugar-free tomato sauce
- Heat a frying pan over medium-high heat and add your butter or oil.
- Cook the burger patties for a few minutes on each side until they are cooked through. At the same time, cook some sliced mushrooms in the same pan, stirring to brown them.
- Once the burger patties are cooked, melt the cheese slices on the top of the burger patties.
- Serve the burger patties with the sauteed mushrooms, cauliflower mash and some sugar-free tomato sauce.