Berry Sorbet - Cooking, Coaching & Conversations with Dr Lucy Burns
Aug 03, 2022
It is Dr Lucy's birthday and tonight she shares a quick and easy low carb dessert, berry sorbet. It could not be simpler to make, and is a lovely refreshing dessert for a family get together. This would be a great recipe to get the kids involved in the kitchen as no cooking required!
- 500g of frozen raspberries
- 1 x 270ml can of coconut cream (we like the Ayam brand)
- Place the frozen raspberries and coconut cream into your blender or food processor.
- Blend/process together until it is smooth and creamy. You may need to scrape down the sides of the bowl a few times.
- Serve in a fancy glass topped with some fresh berries.