Taco Bowl - Cooking, Coaching & Conversations with Dr Lucy Burns
Apr 12, 2023
Last night on Cooking, Coaching, Conversations Dr Lucy is making one of her go-to dinners - taco mince! This is a perfect family-friendly weeknight dinner and then everyone can add their favourite toppings. Dr Lucy loves avocado, sour cream and grated cheese!
- oil for cooking
- onions, chopped (we use frozen)
- beef mince
- mushrooms, chopped
- hemp seeds
- Mingle Seasoning 'taco sachet'
- avocado, sour cream and cheese for topping
- Heat a large saucepan or frying pan and add the oil, onions and mince. Stir to break up the mince as it cooks.
- Once the mince is cooked and broken up, add the mushroom seasoning blend and stir to combine.
- Add the passata and hemp seeds, stir again and continue to cook.
- Serve the taco mince in a bowl with your favourite low carb real food taco toppings!