Stuffed Capsicums - Cooking, Coaching & Conversations with Dr Lucy Burns
Sep 22, 2021
This week on Cooking, Coaching & Conversations Dr Lucy made low carb stuffed capsicums. A delicious and easy low carb family dinner.
- beef mince
- onions, chopped
- mushrooms, chopped
- frozen peas
- Mingle Seasonings 'Spag Bol' spice mix sachet
- cream cheese, cubed
- grated cheese
- sour cream
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Fry off the mince with the onions, mushrooms, seasoning mix, until the mince is browned. Stir through the passata & peas.
- Cut the capsicums in half and scoop out the seeds and ribs. It helps to leave the stalk in so the capsicum will hold its shape.
- Place the capsicums cut side up on a lined baking tray and fill with the beef mince.
- Top with some cubes of cream cheese and grated cheese.
- Bake in the oven until the capsicums are cooked through and the cheese has browned.
- Serve with a spoonful of sour cream.