Roast Lamb - Cooking, Coaching & Conversations with Dr Lucy Burns
Jan 17, 2023
Dr Lucy is still loving her air fryer, and in this week's episode of Cooking, Coaching and Conversations she cooks a roast lamb in the air fryer! Roast lamb served with a delicious Greek salad is a delicious and satisfying weeknight dinner the whole family will love.
- leg of lamb, boneless and butterflied (approx 1.5kg)
- Mingle Seasoning
- lettuce or spinach leaves
- cherry tomatoes, halved
- capsicum, chopped
- feat cheese, chopped
- avocado, chopped
- extra virgin olive oil
- Season the lamb with salt and your favourite Mingle Seasoning.
- Roast in the air fryer or oven at 180C for 35-40 minutes.
- While the lamb is roasting prepare the salad.
- Into a large bowl add the lettuce, tomatoes, capsicum, feta and avocado and toss together.
- Drizzle with some extra virgin olive oil and a splash of vinegar to dress.
- Once the lamb is ready serve it with the salad.