Low Carb Pancakes - Cooking, Coaching & Conversations with Dr Lucy
Aug 01, 2023
Dr Lucy has a sweet treat for two tonight! Thanks to Thermo Foodie & the Chef for this easy, delicious, low carb recipe! Why not have these with a couple of eggs for breakfast? You'll be ready to take on the day! This is also a fabulous recipe for parents and grandparents wanting to move away from sugary processed "treats" for the kids. This is real food made real easy!
- 120g cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tsp Lakanto sweetener (or sweetener of choice)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 50g of almond meal
- Place all ingredients into a blender/food processor and blend until smooth
- Allow mixture to rest for 20 minutes to thicken
- If you use a pancake maker be extra careful not to overfill it!
- Cook for 3½ minutes
- If you are cooking on the stove top, add 20g of butter to a medium hot pan and pour the pancake mixture in. Cook for 1 minute, flip and cook for a further 30 seconds
- Top with butter and berries and alternative sweetener maple syrup
Thermo Foodie & the Chef recipe here >> https://www.thermofoodieandthechef.com/recipe/almond-pancakes/