Lamb & Salad - Cooking, Coaching & Conversations with Dr Lucy Burns
Oct 20, 2021
Cooking, Coaching & Conversations with Dr Lucy Burns is live on Facebook at 5.30pm Tuesday nights. In this weeks episode, Dr Lucy showed how to make an easy low carb meal - lamb and salad!
- lamb backstrap
- Mingle Seasoning 'All Purpose' seasoning mix
- baby spinach or mixed greens
- capsicum, sliced
- goat's cheese, crumbled
- tomatoes, chopped
- sun-dried tomatoes, drained
- avocado, sliced
- extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat your oven
- Place the lamb pieces on a lined baking tray and drizzle with oil and sprinkle with the seasoning mix.
- Roast the lamb in the oven.
- In a bowl add your salad leaves, capsicum, goat's cheese, tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes, avocado & macadamias. Drizzle the salad with extra virgin olive oil.
- Once the lamb is cooked to your liking, slice and serve on top of your salad.