Lamb and beef stroganoff - Cooking, Coaching & Conversations with Dr Lucy Burns
Jul 14, 2022
Dr Lucy uses the ingredients she has in her fridge to prepare a delicious and easy lamb & beef stroganoff.
- chopped onions (we used frozen)
- 1kg lamb mince
- 500g beef mince (or burger patties, cut into pieces)
- Mingle Seasoning 'Hearty Stroganoff' sachet x 2
- mushrooms, sliced
- zucchini, sliced
- capsicum, sliced
- cabbage, sliced
- 1/2 jar passata
- sour cream
- Heat a large frying pan and melt some butter.
- Add the onions and cook for a few minutes.
- Add the lamb and beef mince and cook, stirring to break up the mince.
- Add the Mingle Seasoning sachets and salt. Stir to combine.
- Add the veggies and passata. Cover and allow to cook.
- Once the veggies and meat are cooked, stir through some sour cream, and it is ready to serve.