Jimmy Cakes & Kippers - Cooking, Coaching & Conversations with Dr Lucy Burns
Nov 10, 2021
Cooking, Coaching & Conversations with Dr Lucy Burns is live on Facebook at 5.30pm Tuesday nights. In this weeks episode, Dr Lucy showed how to whip up a low carb bread replacement, Jimmy Cakes.
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 eggs
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp gelatin
- Preheat your pancake maker or waffle maker.
- Add the cheese, eggs & salt into a bowl and mix together.
- Add in the baking powder and gelatin to the mixture and stir through
- Place a small amount of the batter into your pancake maker and set the timer for approximately 4 minutes.
- Once the Jimmy Cakes are cooked fill it with your favourite fillings. Dr Lucy did mashed avocado, kippers, a sprinkle of zaatar and roasted capsicum.