Cottage Pie - Cooking, Coaching & Conversations with Dr Lucy
Aug 10, 2021
This week on cooking, coaching & conversations, Dr Lucy Burns shows us how to make a delicious family dinner - cottage pie!
- olive oil or ghee
- onions, chopped (we used frozen)
- 500g pork mince
- 500g beef mince
- mushrooms, sliced
- capsicum, roughly chopped
- carrot, diced
- garlic & herb seasoning mix from Mingle Seasoning
- 2-3 large spoonfuls of tomato paste
- salt to taste
- cauliflower mash
- grated cheese
- Heat a pan up and add in some olive oil or ghee.
- Add in some chopped onions to start cooking.
- Add in the pork and beef mince and break up with a spoon as it is cooking.
- Once the mince is cooked, add in the mushrooms, capsicum and carrot and stir through.
- Add in the garlic and herb seasoning, salt and tomato paste and stir, cover and allow to cook.
- Once the mince mixture is cooked, top with the cauliflower mash and grated cheese and bake in the oven until golden brown and bubbling.