Chocolate mousse - Cooking, Coaching & Conversations with Dr Lucy
Jul 14, 2021
This week on cooking, coaching & conversations, Dr Lucy Burns shows us how to make a delicious chocolate mousse using, of all things, boiled eggs!
The recipe is based on Maria Emmerich's recipe - https://mariamindbodyhealth.com/hard-boiled-egg-pudding/
- 11or 12 hard-boiled eggs, peeled
- 2 x 270ml cans coconut cream
- 2/3 cup granulated sweetener
- 2/3 cup cacao or cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Place all the ingredients into your blender or food processor and puree until completely smooth.