Cheesy Chicken Balls - Cooking, Coaching & Conversations with Dr Lucy Burns
Dec 01, 2021
Cooking, Coaching & Conversations with Dr Lucy Burns is live on Facebook at 5.30pm Tuesday nights. In this weeks episode, Dr Lucy showed how to whip up a quick and easy dish for entertaining or taking along to a get together - cheesy chicken meatballs.
- 1kg chicken mince
- 125g grated cheese parmesan or tasty
- 1 egg, beaten
- Your choice of seasoning blend, approx 3 tablespoons per 500g of mince
- sun-dried tomatoes, drained & chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a large bowl place the chicken mince and the grated cheese and stir to combine. Divide the mixture into 2 bowls.
- Add half of the egg mixture to each of the bowls along with the salt, seasoning mix and sun-dried tomatoes. Mix to combine thoroughly.
- Roll into balls and place on the tray, evenly spaced.
- Bake in the oven until cooked through.