Moroccan Beef - Cooking, Coaching & Conversations with Dr Lucy
May 18, 2021
This week on cooking, coaching & conversations, Dr Lucy Burns shows us how to make a simple Moroccan beef dinner.
- 1kg oyster blade steak, roughly chopped
- bicarb soda
- olive oil
- Mingle Seasonings Moroccan spice blend
- bone broth powder
- eggplant, cubed
- green beans, topped and tailed and chopped.
- sour cream
- Slice the beef and use the 'velveting' technique. Sprinkle with bicarb soda and set aside to tenderise.
- Heat your pan and drizzle in some olive oil.
- Add the beef to the pan and stir fry.
- Add in some of the Moroccan spice blend and the bone broth powder.
- Add the chopped eggplant and stir.
- Add in some passata and simmer for a few minutes.
- Add in the beans and continue to cook.
- Once the beef is cooked, stir through the sour cream.
- Top with some nuts to serve.