Keto Creamy Chicken Surprise - Cooking, Coaching & Conversations with Dr Lucy
Sep 07, 2021
This week on cooking, coaching & conversations, Dr Lucy Burns showed how to create a delicious 10-minute meal - keto creamy chicken surprise.
- olive oil
- onions, chopped
- 1.5kg chicken thighs
- bacon (if you have it)
- garlic, chopped
- mushrooms, sliced
- 3/4 a block of cream cheese
- Mingle Seasonings - garlic & ranch
- zucchini, chopped
- parmesan cheese, chopped into cubes
- sun-dried tomatoes, drained
- Heat a pan with some olive oil and add some onions to cook for a few minutes.
- Roughly chop the chicken thighs.
- Add the chicken to the pan and cook.
- Add the chopped garlic to the chicken as it is cooking.
- Add in the mushrooms and stir to combine.
- Add in the cream cheese to melt down.
- Add some of the garlic & ranch seasoning and cover to continue cooking.
- Add in the chopped zucchini and parmesan cubes, stir and continue to simmer.
- Once the chicken is cooked and sauce has thickened, add in the sun-dried tomatoes stir through and it is ready to serve.