Vegetarian Satay - Cooking, Coaching & Conversations with Dr Lucy
Jun 02, 2021
This week on cooking, coaching & conversations, Dr Lucy Burns shows us how to make dinner a delicious low carb vegetarian satay!
- olive oil
- onions, chopped
- zucchinis, chopped
- eggplant, chopped
- broccoli, chopped
- capsicum, chopped
- 150g peanut butter
- 2 small cans of coconut cream
- Mingle Seasonings - satay sachet
- 300g tempeh, chopped
- boiled eggs, peeled & quartered
- Heat a pan and add some oil.
- Add the onions and cook for a few minutes, stirring.
- Add the vegetables to the pan and stir.
- Once the veggies have cooked for a few minutes, add the peanut butter and coconut cream to the pan.
- Add in the satay seasoning and stir to combine.
- Add in the tempeh and stir through.
- Allow to simmer until everything is cooked.
- Once the satay is cooked, top with the boiled eggs and serve.