Spinach & cheese frittata - Cooking, Coaching & Conversations with Dr Lucy Burns
Jun 15, 2022
Dr Lucy shows you how to make a delicious and super easy spinach and cheese frittata using ingredients you can have on hand at all times. Grated cheese, spinach & veg from the freezer and some eggs and feta cheese from the fridge and you are good to go!
- chopped frozen spinach
- chopped onions, we use frozen
- 12 eggs
- sun-dried tomato, drained
- Mingle Seasoning 'All Purpose' spice mix
- 200g Danish style feta cheese, cubed
- 1 cup grated tasty cheese
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- Heat a large frying pan and add some butter to melt.
- Add the onions and spinach and stir to combine. Cover and allow to cook.
- Add all the eggs to a bowl and whisk together to break them up. Add some salt, the sun-dried tomatoes and Mingle Seasoning and whisk through.
- Once the spinach is cooked, sprinkle in the feta cheese and then pour over the egg mixture.
- Add the grated cheeses to the pan and stir to combine.
- Turn the heat down to low, cover and cook until the eggs are just cooked.