Using the new @lakantoaustralia brown sugar alternative, this is a fabulous addition as it actually caramelises and makes this crumble the perfect gooey winter warmer.
• 750g zucchini peeled and chopped into chunks
• 100g of butter
• Juice 1/2 lemon
• 1/4 teaspoon of xanthum gum
• 1/4 tsp of cinnamon
• 2-3 tablespoons of Lakanto brown sweetener
• Optional 1/4 nutmeg and/ground cloves
• Cook in a pan for 10 mins until zucchini is soft
Transfer to baking tin.
Top with crumble.
Place in oven 180 degrees for 15mins until top is golden
• 3/4 cup of hemps seeds
• 1/2 cup of almond meal
• 1/2 cup of coconut
• 1/2 of chopped macadamias
• 1 tablespoon of Lakanto brown sweetener
• Add 50g of melted butter
Add crumble to to “apple” mix