Prescription for Flavour! Dr Lucy's Lamb and Veggies
Sep 19, 2023
Discover how to pack flavour into real nourishing foods with Dr. Lucy as she reinvents the classic lamb chops and veggies. Adding a twist with goat cheese and sundried tomatoes, she takes your taste buds on a delightful journey. Join her in savouring the simple joys of food to make every meal a memorable experience. She makes it easy! Delicious meets doable, and every dish is a prescription for your culinary satisfaction.
Dr Lucy's Lamb and Veggies Recipe:
- 500g Lamb Loin Chops
- Mingle Green Goddess Seasoning (or your other favourite seasoning)
- 250g green beans
- 1 zucchini
- 1 tablespoon crumbled goats cheese
- 1 teaspoon of butter
- 4 sundried tomatoes chopped
- Salt to taste
- Preheat air fryer.
- Salt and season lamb chops.
- Put lamb chops in air fryer for approx 15 minutes.
- Rinse beans and zucchini.
- Cut zucchini into chunks and top and tail beans.
- Put beans and zucchini into a microwave safe container with lid.
- Microwave for 4 &1/2 minutes.
- Carefully drain off liquid.
- Add to veggies: butter, goats cheese, sundried tomato and matching seasoning to lamb chops.
- Stir through.
- Serve lamb chops and veggie mix together. Enjoy!